I joined Century 21 in Saskatoon the summer of 2007. Since that time I have been actively involved in the Saskatoon real estate market and have been experiencing great success. I am lucky enough to have grown up with real estate in Saskatchewan as my father is an investor in the Saskatchewan market as well as a real estate agent. .
I have always been an individual who is dedicated and strives to be the best I can in any career I have had. I knew real estate, especially in a market as busy as the Saskatoon real estate market, was going to be a challenge. Century 21 Fusion recognizes high performing Saskatoon real estate agents by measuring their success and presenting awards to match their success. Below is a list of some of the awards that I have received since becoming a real estate agent in Saskatoon with Century 21 Fusion.
- Centurion Producer 2017
- Double Centurion Producer 2016
- Double Centurion Producer 2015
- Double Centurion Producer 2014
- Double Centurion Producer 2013
- Centurion Producer 2012
- Double Centurion Producer 2011
- Centurion Producer 2010
- Centurion Producer 2009 – This year I was one of nine individuals to earn the Centurion Award with Century 21 in Saskatoon (and two teams). Over 70% of all Century 21 Saskatoon Realtors will receive awards for their production in 2009. Congratulations to my fellow Saskatoon Realtors and fellow award winners and thank you to everyone who has made this achievement possible. It is through your repeat business, referrals and support that I am successful, so thank you!
- Centurion Producer 2008 – There were 3 teams who were awarded the Centurion Award as well as 10 individuals within the Saskatoon Century 21 office. To qualify for this award, agents must earn a certain dollar amount in commissions and/or complete between 60-119 transactions in a calendar year. I was very close to earning the Double Centurion status and hope to achieve that in my 2nd full year of real estate in Saskatoon.
- Air Miles Reward 2008 – I am a real estate agent who gives back to my clients and one of the ways I have given back was with Air Miles Reward Miles. In 2008, I was recognized as the #13 agent in all of Canada in giving out Air Miles Reward Miles. This means that I have helped many of my clients achieve their travel dreams as when buying or selling a house in Saskatoon I give you 2 Air Miles Reward Miles for every $1000 of property value. I pay for Air Miles out of my earnings so this means that I gave a lot out of my pocket so that my clients would be rewarded and to show my appreciation
- Year Outstanding Achievement Award of Excellence 2007 – In Recognition of Individual Performance for the Six Months, Ending December 2007